Monday, November 5, 2012

camino tidbits

A lot has happened.

I walked 600 or more kilometeres (we never did keep close track) from St Jean Pied de Port, France to Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
We rested our weary bones and soaked up the glory of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
I turned 25!
I made my way to Denia, the town I lived in as a college student in 2008.
And here I sit, enjoying the warmth of the Mediterranean sun, reflecting on the last 40 days of my life.
I don´t really know where to start.

Please accept these videos as a small peek into the journey. I promise more words on it all sometime soon!

[The first video is rated PG because muffinface let her exhaustion get the better of her manners!]

---A crazy day in the mountains

Our friends from NOLA leading us in a singalong at a communal dinner

No comments: